Cash disbursement service
It includes salaries disbursement and financial disbursement to beneficiaries service.
To facilitate the salary payment process, ZainCash has added a new feature that dispenses with cash payment, whereby the process of disbursing funds is done electronically through the merchant's control panel. The control panel contains all the details of the employees and their salaries to make it easier for the merchant to disburse the salaries of his employees in a more accurate, easy and secure manner.
How does the salary disbursement work?
- The merchant logs into the merchant's ZainCash control panel. After that, he clicks on the list he owns or creates a new list of names.
- If the merchant has a list, he will choose the names and numbers of people, for example (employees) and then pay them.
- Or the merchant creates a new list and starts adding the names of the people he wants to pay for
- And he adds their information either manually or by uploading the excel page of the merchant that he created.
- Then the merchant clicks on "Pay Now".
To carry out the money disbursement process, the merchant enters his secret code. It is worth noting that the money disbursement process begins at seven in the morning. You cannot cancel the request after pressing Submit.
As for the financial disbursement to the beneficiaries, it is done immediately to a huge number of individuals or companies and all over Iraq electronically and simultaneously, whether for one time or for a number of times or regularly.
ZainCash provides companies and organizations with effective, convenient and secure solutions to pay and disburse funds instantly to a large number of individuals or companies from all regions and parts of Iraq electronically and simultaneously, whether it is for one time, a number of times or regularly. This will save the financial costs associated with the traditional methods of disbursing those payments.
The cash disbursement service from ZainCash pays the money immediately to the electronic wallets of the beneficiaries. After receiving the money, the beneficiary can keep it in his wallet from ZainCash or cash it from ZainCash agents all over Iraq.
Companies can also benefit from this service to disburse employee salaries or any type of payments on a periodic or fixed date and time, and humanitarian organizations can disburse financial grants to beneficiaries even in remote and isolated areas.
Why ZainCash Disbursement Solutions:
- Robust technology platform: ZainCash deploys a platform that is available in 54 countries and used by 120 million subscribers worldwide. It obtains 99% availability and is backed by data recovery.
- Efficient financial transfer process: ZainCash set-up an efficient and effective process for financial transfer to beneficiaries.
- Secure systems and verifiable transactions: We implement the highest standards of security to ensure peace of mind to the businesses and beneficiaries.
- Strong coverage: ZainCash has thousands of agents all over Iraq. Locating the nearest agent has never been easier. A beneficiary can dial *260# from any Zain number or locate the closest agent via ZainCash mobile application. We are committed to growing our network to enhance our coverage by adding new agents based on business needs.
- Insightful and transparent reporting:
We provide insightful reporting based on business needs to monitor progress
We also provide a communication mechanism to instantly inform beneficiaries about disbursement, respond to inquiries round-the-clock, and reach them during inactivity