The job holder main responsibility is to collaborate with Head of product development unit to enhance and maintain ZainCash’s systems and applications. The job holder will perform hands on development while maintaining the applications in coordination with vendors.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, Test and maintain web applications using one or more programming backend languages.
- Identifying and solving any technical problems and glitches.
- Document quality assurance activities, in addition to develop test scenarios and validate the vendor delivery
- Be a detail-oriented, self-starter while working independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Grasp new techniques and technologies to continuously improve the performance of our platforms.
- Monitor internal systems technical performance
- Discuss, design, scope, develop, and implement requirements into functional projects
- Enhance various platforms, APIs, and existing integration performance.
- Communication with the vendor to address bugs and issues.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Respect the deadlines and schedules set up for the project
- Respect the estimated workload for the project
- Good optimization of his working time
- Good quality of the deliverable
- Update of knowledge
- Acting with precision, method and rigor
- Collaborate, Communicate, Be creative
- Discipline and punctuality
- Embody the corporate culture
Education and Trainings/ Experience
- Good experience on databases: Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, … with ability to build complex queries.
- Experience in working with a financial institute is a plus.
- Experience in implementation, integration and testing of web services and web/mobile application.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask while keeping focus on main company goals.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- knowledge in software development life cycle.
- Relevant degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Good optimization of working time and that of the team