The Account Manager main responsibility is to manage the agents’ network in the respective governorate(s) to ensure that they are fully aware of ZC products and services, well trained and to solve any issues on the ground. He is also responsible for acquiring new agents and expanding ZC presence in that region.
Additionally, the account manager is responsible for leading ZC in respect to deals until completion and signature of agreements along with proper management of these agreements along with renewal if needed.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily management of agents network in the respective governorate(s)
- Expansion of agent’s network in the governorate as per set targets. Follow up accounts creation with dealers for the new identified agents.
- Track the performance of the existing agents in the market (awareness/knowledge, e-money
- availability, sales, printing materials, etc.)
- Follow up and report related territory sales growth/drop
- Work with the Marketing Department to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives.
- Train our dealers with the new offers and make sure our agents are updated with the related
- Monitor and evaluate the sub-dealers’ balances and transactions to determine the performance status
- Monitor ZainCash registration of dealers full process from negotiation, agreement signature, daily management and renewal if needed.
- Responsible for any event or NGOS registration where applicable
Education and Requirements / Experience
Bachelor degree is a must and preferred in business administration.
At least 3 years sales experience and preferred in E Payment.
Skills and Competencies
- Good in MS office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Strong communication skills with ability to work under tight targets and pressure.
- Energy, enthusiasm, optimism
- Strong work ethic
- Strong relationship building skills—client focused
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills