RECHARGE ZAIN IRAQ PREPAID LINES
With “Zain Cash” service, you can recharge your prepaid line or any other Zain Iraq prepaid lines anytime and anywhere directly through the mobile. This alternative means for recharging is available for customers and is unique in the industry.
HOW DO I RECHARGE ZAIN PHONES WITH "ZAIN CASH" APP?
- Go to the app and choose "Recharge Zain Phone" then choose whether you want to Self-Recharge or Third Party Recharge.
- Type the price of the recharge card you want then the wallet number of the receiver.
- Press transfer, type your PIN and confirm the transfer, you'll receive a notification with details about your recharging.
- This service is available to all Zain Iraq customers who are registered in “Zain Cash” service.
- With “Zain Cash” service it is possible to recharge Zain Iraq prepaid lines directly through the e-wallet account of Zain Cash service.
- Recharge can be done by dialing *210# then selecting number 2 and following the instructions.
- Recharging through “Zain Cash” service is free of charge, as no fee will be deducted from your wallet, in the meantime a 20% sales tax will be added on the top of recharged amount through the e-wallet of “Zain Cash” service.